Clue: Artificial language
We have 1 answer for the clue Artificial language. See the results below.
- Lingua franca, for some
- Language in which plurals are formed by adding -oj
- The 1965 William Shatner film "Incubus" is in it
- Stalin called it "the language of spies"
- It means "one who hopes"
- Zamenhof's creation
- It has just 16 rules of grammar
- Stalin's "language of spies"
- You'll find it in 180,000+ Wikipedia articles
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 26, 2013
- Netword - August 03, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Artificial language that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!