ESPERANTO is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Lingua franca, for some
- Language in which plurals are formed by adding -oj
- The 1965 William Shatner film "Incubus" is in it
- Stalin called it "the language of spies"
- It means "one who hopes"
- Zamenhof's creation
- It has just 16 rules of grammar
- Stalin's "language of spies"
- Artificial language
- You'll find it in 180,000+ Wikipedia articles
- Language devised in 1887
- An artificial language
- Language with no irregular verbs
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 12, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 05, 2014
- Netword - November 30, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 26, 2013
- Netword - August 03, 2012
- Washington Post - October 23, 2011
- New York Times - September 22, 2011
- New York Times - April 18, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - January 18, 2009
- New York Times - July 24, 2007
- New York Sun - February 17, 2005
- Washington Post - July 25, 2004
- New York Times - March 14, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer esperanto that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!