Clue: Language devised in 1887
We have 1 answer for the clue Language devised in 1887. See the results below.
- Lingua franca, for some
- Language in which plurals are formed by adding -oj
- The 1965 William Shatner film "Incubus" is in it
- Stalin called it "the language of spies"
- It means "one who hopes"
- Zamenhof's creation
- It has just 16 rules of grammar
- Stalin's "language of spies"
- Artificial language
- You'll find it in 180,000+ Wikipedia articles
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 05, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Language devised in 1887 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!