Clue: Lingua franca, for some
We have 1 answer for the clue Lingua franca, for some. See the results below.
- Language in which plurals are formed by adding -oj
- The 1965 William Shatner film "Incubus" is in it
- Stalin called it "the language of spies"
- It means "one who hopes"
- Zamenhof's creation
- It has just 16 rules of grammar
- Stalin's "language of spies"
- Artificial language
- You'll find it in 180,000+ Wikipedia articles
- Language devised in 1887
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Lingua franca, for some that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!