Clue: Stalin called it "the language of spies"
We have 1 answer for the clue Stalin called it "the language of spies". See the results below.
- Lingua franca, for some
- Language in which plurals are formed by adding -oj
- The 1965 William Shatner film "Incubus" is in it
- It means "one who hopes"
- Zamenhof's creation
- It has just 16 rules of grammar
- Stalin's "language of spies"
- Artificial language
- You'll find it in 180,000+ Wikipedia articles
- Language devised in 1887
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 25, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Stalin called it "the language of spies" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!