Clue: Stalin's "language of spies"
We have 1 answer for the clue Stalin's "language of spies". See the results below.
- Lingua franca, for some
- Language in which plurals are formed by adding -oj
- The 1965 William Shatner film "Incubus" is in it
- Stalin called it "the language of spies"
- It means "one who hopes"
- Zamenhof's creation
- It has just 16 rules of grammar
- Artificial language
- You'll find it in 180,000+ Wikipedia articles
- Language devised in 1887
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 23, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Stalin's "language of spies" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!