Clue: Auntie of Broadway
We have 1 answer for the clue Auntie of Broadway. See the results below.
- Lucille Ball title role
- Blame receiver?
- Broadway musical with the song "We Need a Little Christmas"
- Auntie, dramatically
- Jerry Herman musical
- Broadway "Auntie"
- She "charmed the husk right off of the corn"
- "Life is a banquet" lady
- "If He Walked Into My Life" musical
- Broadway aunt
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - June 20, 2016
- Netword - January 13, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 12, 2012
- Washington Post - December 02, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2011
- Washington Post - March 10, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- New York Times - July 29, 2002
- Washington Post - June 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Auntie of Broadway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!