Clue: Aviation pioneer Sikorsky
We have 1 answer for the clue Aviation pioneer Sikorsky. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 16, 2011
- Washington Post - July 09, 2011
- Washington Post - January 18, 2011
- Washington Post - January 02, 2011
- New York Times - July 23, 2007
- LA Times - May 17, 2007
- LA Times - April 21, 2006
- Washington Post - November 02, 2002
- New York Times - July 23, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Aviation pioneer Sikorsky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!