Clue: Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
We have 1 answer for the clue Dr. Frankenstein's assistant. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
- Stereotypical lab assistant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 16, 2014
- New York Times - September 15, 2009
- Netword - September 24, 2008
- New York Times - May 01, 2006
- Netword - April 26, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 23, 2005
- Washington Post - April 21, 2005
- New York Times - April 18, 2005
- Washington Post - August 29, 2003
- New York Times - April 01, 2003
- New York Times - September 11, 2001
- New York Times - January 10, 2000
- New York Times - May 21, 1998
- New York Times - December 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Dr. Frankenstein's assistant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!