Clue: Sikorsky or Stravinsky
We have 1 answer for the clue Sikorsky or Stravinsky. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
- Stereotypical lab assistant
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 15, 2009
- Universal - October 05, 2007
- Washington Post - July 03, 2001
- New York Times - October 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Sikorsky or Stravinsky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!