Clue: Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
We have 1 answer for the clue Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Borodin's prince
- Stereotypical lab assistant
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 01, 2014
- Universal - July 08, 2007
- Washington Post - July 23, 2003
- Washington Post - July 08, 2003
- Washington Post - September 10, 2002
- New York Times - June 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!