Clue: Humpbacked helper
We have 1 answer for the clue Humpbacked helper. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
- Stereotypical lab assistant
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 09, 2013
- Universal - February 03, 2013
- Washington Post - October 26, 2009
- Universal - May 21, 2008
- USA Today - March 02, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 31, 2005
- USA Today - August 06, 2003
- Washington Post - August 10, 2001
- Washington Post - January 10, 2000
- New York Times - July 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Humpbacked helper that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!