Clue: Borodin's prince
We have 1 answer for the clue Borodin's prince. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Stereotypical lab assistant
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 05, 2014
- Universal - April 17, 2013
- Universal - June 25, 2008
- Washington Post - July 20, 2006
- Washington Post - May 24, 2006
- USA Today - May 16, 2006
- New York Sun - October 07, 2004
- USA Today - July 09, 2004
- USA Today - January 12, 2004
- Washington Post - November 12, 2002
- Washington Post - January 06, 2001
- New York Times - October 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Borodin's prince that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!