Clue: Bathtub murder victim
We have 1 answer for the clue Bathtub murder victim. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- French Revolution figure
- Jacques-Louis David painting "The Death of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bathtub murder victim that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!