Clue: "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
We have 1 answer for the clue "Death of ___" (1793 David painting). See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
- Jacques-Louis David painting "The Death of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Death of ___" (1793 David painting) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!