Clue: Corday's victim, 1793
We have 1 answer for the clue Corday's victim, 1793. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
- Jacques-Louis David painting "The Death of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Corday's victim, 1793 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!