Clue: French Revolution figure Jean Paul
We have 2 answers for the clue French Revolution figure Jean Paul. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
- Jacques-Louis David painting "The Death of ___"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 16, 2015
- New York Times - July 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue French Revolution figure Jean Paul that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!