Clue: French revolutionary Jean Paul
We have 1 answer for the clue French revolutionary Jean Paul. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French radical murdered in his bathtub
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
- Jacques-Louis David painting "The Death of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 17, 2000
Found an answer for the clue French revolutionary Jean Paul that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!