Clue: French radical murdered in his bathtub
We have 1 answer for the clue French radical murdered in his bathtub. See the results below.
- French Revolution leader
- French Revolution figure Jean Paul
- Corday's victim, 1793
- Peter Weiss drama "___/Sade"
- Corday's victim
- French revolutionary Jean Paul
- "Death of ___" (1793 David painting)
- Bathtub murder victim
- French Revolution figure
- Jacques-Louis David painting "The Death of ___"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue French radical murdered in his bathtub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!