Clue: Big name in children's fiction
We have 1 answer for the clue Big name in children's fiction. See the results below.
- "Toad of Toad Hall" playwright
- Winnie-the-Pooh's creator
- Creator of a bear market?
- "Isn't it funny / How a bear likes honey?" writer
- "It's Too Late Now" autobiographer
- Mr. Pim's creator
- "The Red House Mystery" novelist
- He wrote "You and I have brains. The others have fluff"
- Children's author trying to dry out?
- Children's author who was a regular contributor to Punch
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 09, 2012
- LA Times - April 21, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Big name in children's fiction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!