Clue: Stereotypical lab assistant
We have 1 answer for the clue Stereotypical lab assistant. See the results below.
- Composer Stravinsky
- Dr. Frankenstein's assistant
- Operatic prince
- Feldman role in "Young Frankenstein"
- Sikorsky or Stravinsky
- Helicopter builder Sikorsky
- Borodin's "Prince ___"
- Humpbacked helper
- Helicopter pioneer Sikorsky
- Borodin's prince
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 25, 2012
- LA Times - July 24, 2011
- Netword - April 24, 2011
- Washington Post - October 17, 2010
- New York Times - March 06, 2005
- Washington Post - July 20, 2001
- Washington Post - December 29, 2000
- Washington Post - November 01, 2000
- New York Times - December 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Stereotypical lab assistant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!