Clue: Boston Braves teammate of Spahn
We have 1 answer for the clue Boston Braves teammate of Spahn. See the results below.
- Pitching coach Johnny
- 1940's-50's All-Star Johnny
- Spahn teammate Johnny
- "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain" (Boston Braves catchphrase)
- Bygone pitching star Johnny
- Three-time All-Star pitcher Johnny who threw the first major league pitch to Jackie Robinson
- Pitcher Johnny who completes the old rhyme, "Spahn and ___ and pray for rain"
- Johnny who pitched with Warren Spahn
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - June 30, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Boston Braves teammate of Spahn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!