Clue: "But, ___ was ambitious, I slew him": Brutus
We have 1 answer for the clue "But, ___ was ambitious, I slew him": Brutus. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 27, 2006
- New York Times - October 20, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "But, ___ was ambitious, I slew him": Brutus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!