Clue: Capital successor to Calcutta
We have 1 answer for the clue Capital successor to Calcutta. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- Where cows are sacred
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
- Deepak Chopra's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 07, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Capital successor to Calcutta that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!