Clue: Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
We have 1 answer for the clue Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- Where cows are sacred
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Indian city
- New ___, India
- Deepak Chopra's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!