Clue: Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
We have 1 answer for the clue Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- Where cows are sacred
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
- Deepak Chopra's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - March 19, 2010
- New York Times - April 22, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!