Clue: Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
We have 1 answer for the clue Tamerlane sacked it in 1398. See the results below.
- Where cows are sacred
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
- Deepak Chopra's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 23, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Tamerlane sacked it in 1398 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!