Clue: Where cows are sacred
We have 1 answer for the clue Where cows are sacred. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
- Deepak Chopra's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Where cows are sacred that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!