Clue: City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398
We have 1 answer for the clue City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398. See the results below.
- Tamerlane sacked it in 1398
- Where cows are sacred
- Site of Shah Jahan's Red Fort
- Indian metropolis
- Indian state
- Capital successor to Calcutta
- Its busiest street is Chandni Chowk
- Indian city
- New ___, India
- Deepak Chopra's birthplace
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue City invaded by Tamerlane, 1398 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!