Clue: Carrier name retired in 1997
We have 1 answer for the clue Carrier name retired in 1997. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Name on jetliners, once
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Major company renamed in 1997
- Carrier that acquired Piedmont
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Carrier name retired in 1997 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!