Clue: New name for Allegheny in 1979
We have 1 answer for the clue New name for Allegheny in 1979. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Name on jetliners, once
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
- Carrier that acquired Piedmont
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue New name for Allegheny in 1979 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!