Clue: Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
We have 1 answer for the clue Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Name on jetliners, once
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
- Carrier that acquired Piedmont
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!