Clue: Pan Am rival, formerly
We have 1 answer for the clue Pan Am rival, formerly. See the results below.
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Name on jetliners, once
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
- Carrier that acquired Piedmont
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Pan Am rival, formerly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!