Clue: Name on jetliners, once
We have 1 answer for the clue Name on jetliners, once. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Company once called Allegheny
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
- Carrier that acquired Piedmont
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 22, 2006
- New York Times - January 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Name on jetliners, once that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!