Clue: Company once called Allegheny
We have 1 answer for the clue Company once called Allegheny. See the results below.
- Pan Am rival, formerly
- Name on many planes
- New name for Allegheny in 1979
- Carrier name until 1997
- Name on jetliners, once
- Carrier that bought Piedmont in the 1980's
- Old Pan Am rival
- Carrier name retired in 1997
- Major company renamed in 1997
- Carrier that acquired Piedmont
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Company once called Allegheny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!