Clue: Ceylon, since 1972
We have 1 answer for the clue Ceylon, since 1972. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 05, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Ceylon, since 1972 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!