Clue: Challenger to D.D.E.
We have 1 answer for the clue Challenger to D.D.E.. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Challenger to D.D.E. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!