Clue: Colombo is its capital
We have 1 answer for the clue Colombo is its capital. See the results below.
- Land once known as Serendip
- It means "resplendent land" in Sinhalese
- Ceylon, now
- Country that styles itself a "democratic socialist republic"
- Where rupees are spent
- Ceylon, today
- Island republic once called Serendip
- Colombo's land
- Indian Ocean nation
- Literally, ''resplendent land''
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 22, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Colombo is its capital that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!