Clue: Contemporary of Emerson
We have 1 answer for the clue Contemporary of Emerson. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 16, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Contemporary of Emerson that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!