Clue: Court great Arthur
We have 1 answer for the clue Court great Arthur. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 12, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 24, 2016
- Universal - February 18, 2010
- LA Times - August 19, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 06, 2008
- LA Times - October 15, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 15, 2005
- New York Times - December 31, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Court great Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!