Clue: Court icon Arthur
We have 1 answer for the clue Court icon Arthur. See the results below.
- Connors defeater, 1975
- "A Hard Road to Glory" athlete-author
- Tennis champ who played for U.C.L.A.
- Gentleman of the court
- 1975 Wimbledon winner
- 1968 U.S. Open champ
- "As Long ___ Needs Me" ("Oliver!" song)
- Connors opponent
- 1972 U.S. Open finalist
- Athlete with a statue in Richmond, Va.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 08, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Court icon Arthur that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!