Clue: D.D.E. opponent
We have 1 answer for the clue D.D.E. opponent. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 08, 2015
- New York Times - March 17, 2013
- New York Times - October 03, 2012
- USA Today - April 29, 2009
- New York Times - December 21, 2008
- USA Today - September 09, 2004
Found an answer for the clue D.D.E. opponent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!