Clue: DDE rival
We have 1 answer for the clue DDE rival. See the results below.
- 50's political inits.
- Loser to D.D.E.
- J.F.K.'s U.N. ambassador
- His "E" was the same as J. R.'s
- Opponent of D.D.E.
- D.D.E.'s 1952 and '56 opponent
- "Call to Greatness" writer, initially speaking
- Pol. monogram of '52 and '56
- 50's political monogram
- Monogram of '52 and '56
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 05, 2014
- LA Times - November 24, 2013
- LA Times - February 12, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue DDE rival that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!