Clue: Don Diego de la Vega's alter ego
We have 1 answer for the clue Don Diego de la Vega's alter ego. See the results below.
- A masked man
- Fictional hero first filmed in 1920
- Johnston McCulley literary creation
- Famous slasher film?
- Spanish for "fox"
- Literary character who debuted in "The Curse of Capistrano"
- 2005 Isabel Allende novel
- One often leaving his initial behind
- Two-time Banderas role
- 1998 role for Antonio Banderas
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 11, 2014
- Washington Post - November 03, 2011
- Chicago Reader - July 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Don Diego de la Vega's alter ego that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!