Clue: Dreaded sort?
We have 1 answer for the clue Dreaded sort?. See the results below.
- Haile Selassie follower, for short
- Dreadlocks wearer, informally
- Jamaican sect member
- Bob Marley, e.g.
- Dreadlocks sporter, for short
- Jamaican sectarian
- Haile Selassie disciple
- Jamaican cultist
- Bob Marley, for one
- One who sees Ethiopia as the promised land
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 07, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Dreaded sort? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!