Clue: Exciting times in the N.I.T.
We have 1 answer for the clue Exciting times in the N.I.T.. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
- Game finales: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Exciting times in the N.I.T. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!