Clue: Some sports score notations
We have 1 answer for the clue Some sports score notations. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
- Game finales: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 12, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Some sports score notations that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!