Clue: R.O.T.C. relative
We have 3 answers for the clue R.O.T.C. relative. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
- Game finales: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 04, 2003
- New York Times - October 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue R.O.T.C. relative that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!