Clue: Tiebreakers, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Tiebreakers, briefly. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Extra-play periods: Abbr.
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Game finales: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 05, 2016
- LA Times - July 22, 2014
- Washington Post - March 16, 2013
- New York Times - April 17, 2007
- New York Times - February 10, 2004
- New York Times - February 05, 2001
- New York Times - June 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tiebreakers, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!