Clue: Extra-play periods: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Extra-play periods: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Nail-biters: Abbr.
- R.O.T.C. relative
- N.B.A. nail-biters
- Fifth quarters, so to speak: Abbr.
- Extra-play periods, for short
- Exciting times in the N.I.T.
- Some sports score notations
- Nail-biting events: Abbr.
- Tiebreakers, briefly
- Game finales: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - December 02, 2012
- New York Times - September 15, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Extra-play periods: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!